Solved Can we keep AI photos off the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its infuriating, Even if its "Not that big of a deal" its still infuriating that instead of using a real picture of a beautiful chick, they instead use AI to make one. Why not use POW pictures? or contest winners?
Also I feel like people would not complain if their chick is used in a featured post, I know 80% of people at lowest would not care if their beautiful baby chick is used instead of an AI variant.

Deep fake is easier now than it has ever been, and human beings are physically programmed to believe what we see.

AI Photos genuinely creep me out.. I actually thought that was a real picture of the chick until I noticed it was AI, Its scary how convincing AI is and how realistic it is, And the fact you can only figure out if its ai if it gives a clue like a minor picture mistake or an off-vibe. I know its not THAT MUCH of a big deal but its still weird.
I feel like AI pictures are only going to get better and better

this is just chickens and at the end of the day not that serious,
Just chickens? I agree with the rest of your comment, but not this part. I have seen people ask AI information on chickens and the AI provides false information. Things like that could make people unintentionally abuse their animals if they follow fake information. Chickens are living, breathing things that need to be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom