Canadians

Quote:
I'm wondering if we know each other or the same people? My son and daughter in law and grandkids are still there. I lived there for many years

Considering Wally world is pop 12000, I'm sure it possible. I am apprehensive though, about putting real names on forums--you could email me at [email protected]

Quote:
I'm wondering if we know each other or the same people? My son and daughter in law and grandkids are still there. I lived there for many years

Considering Wally world is pop 12000, I'm sure it possible. I am apprehensive though, about putting real names on forums--you could email me at [email protected]

I emailed you

I'm at Lake Laberge, Yukon Territory. Officially they say I live in Whitehorse, but it is about 1/2 drive north.
smile.png

Hi there I'm in armstrong bc, but came from abbotsford. We have coturnix quail and some bobwhites, and a nasty cat with a taste for birds
smack.gif

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario. It's in Northern Ontario. We have different things to worry about here (than Southern Ont. or B.C.). Like cold winters and lack of access to good chickens and supplies.

Allo!
I'm originally from Montreal, Quebec. I now live in Wasilla, Alaska. I love it up here but miss down there!
hit.gif
lol. Atleast i am going down to Vancouver soon to visit my sister! When the economy goes back up IF it gets back up we are moving back down to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom