Cant' find a Water Weasel....

kiaya611

Songster
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Lebanon, OR
I have searched the net high and low under "Water Weasel" and the only reference is either to a Feret, a flute or some kind or from a web site selling chicken hatching supplies. Since this is a child's toy, I thought I would be able to find it at Toys "R" Us or Wal-Mart, Etc.

Does this go under a different name? I need help locating one.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I know what you are talking about speckedhen had one in her bator ........ck the dollar store and places like that they come in all colors and are very cheap it is a kid toy like a party favor or something........I would check the dollar store or toys r us.....wal mart may have them in the toy dept........like with all the little toys like the paddle balls and jacks and stuff like that............oh and they come in sparkly and glow in the dark........

I have kids can you tell?????????

oh and it may have another name to another store..........they are like that chinese finger trap thing and have a whole in each end........they are most likely with all the little cheap toys in just about any walmart or target or anywhere like that...

I got both of mine at Dollar General. They were called 'Wacky Water Snakes" HA!HA!
lol.png

they have them at party city
in the party favors isle- with all the junky toys
I got mine there for $.99
I tried wallly world, target, kmart and 4 diff dollar stores, till I found one at party city

You put one of these things inside your incubator and put the probe of a digital therm in the middle ot it and then the idea is that you are reading the temperature of the middle of an egg. I have heard good and not so good things about it. Being that the prob is in the middle of the "egg", it will take much more time to register a change a temp adjustment and you have the possibility of over or under comensating them temperature thus damaging or killing the eggs. One the other hand, in theory (and I say in theory because I have never tried it before), you could get a very accurate temperature of the inside of the egg. Here is a website that has them on it and explaines them. They sell them also, but they are expensive:

http://www.homestead.com/shilala/weasel.html

Hope this helps...

I think the ones I got at wally world were called water tubes. Usually find them with the water guns, pool float toys, etc.

Back
Top Bottom