Can't find my original thread.Did search too. LOL UPDATE on bird

LuckyCluckyCA

Songster
Dec 13, 2018
Port of Los Angeles, CA
so here is the cemetery chick I was given and what it looks like now.
131D851C-34F7-431A-B16E-AE1B4B202CF9.jpeg
View attachment 1732279

We call it peeper McNugget and it’s 17 weeks and we are pretty sure he’s a she. She has been living in the big girl coop since the quarantine went down, because she was here to interact with them and then we got the quarantine notice. She is super smart and pretty. I post pics of her on my fb page all the time. LOL deborah davidson harpur if you need a fix :)

What do you mean by “cemetery chick”?
A neighbor of mine works at the cemetary and on dec 21 they were doing a service for a family and across the cemetery road, still in the cemetery another family was doing some sort of ceremony. after that family left, the workers noticed white stuff flying all over the place but had to finish the service they were doing before they could check it out. Turned out to be a LOT of white adult chicken feathers flying everywhere and on the grave was left a brown paper bag with holes in it that was peeping. Ended up being peeper mcNugget. He brought it to me. I have 4 terriers in a condo and the 2 chickens I had didn't take too kindly to chicken little peeper mcnugget so my friend kept him/her from dec til the end of feb when he/she moved in. it thinks its a people or a dog. slowly it's getting the hang of being a chicken.
chick 5.jpg
peeper 17 weeks 2.jpg

Attachments

• peeper 17 weeks 3.jpg
    peeper 17 weeks 3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
So glad the little one was found in time and got a good home with you!

I searched now myself for your original thread, but don't see anything :confused:

Back
Top Bottom