Chamois Polish Frizzle

Thanks everyone for your response. I was able to find a lady that sells eggs online for the breed of chicken I want. I was just looking for a hen/pullet (closer to me) because as you know you can't breed a frizzle with a frizzle...you get a frazzle with hardly any hair! With the eggs I would have a 50/50 chance of getting a frizzle and color would not be guaranteed, nor sex of course. I was able to find 6 egg for $35 minus delivery fee and 12 for $50. I was just looking for female and one already hatched. Figured it would be hard to find and if I did find this breed I figured the pullet would be around $35-$50 if not more. Looks like I may be hatching chicks and crossing my fingers after the Holidays! 

Would you mind sharing with me as well? I've been looking everywhere for these! Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your response. I was able to find a lady that sells eggs online for the breed of chicken I want. I was just looking for a hen/pullet (closer to me) because as you know you can't breed a frizzle with a frizzle...you get a frazzle with hardly any hair! With the eggs I would have a 50/50 chance of getting a frizzle and color would not be guaranteed, nor sex of course. I was able to find 6 egg for $35 minus delivery fee and 12 for $50. I was just looking for female and one already hatched. Figured it would be hard to find and if I did find this breed I figured the pullet would be around $35-$50 if not more. Looks like I may be hatching chicks and crossing my fingers after the Holidays! 

I too am interested in where you got eggs?
Also interested in what color this is... The pic looks like a buff laced??
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom