Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
157005-146204512095025-143421729039970-228804-6231229-n.jpg

To be fair.. most threads are religious-free. :p
Some are, but I've seen a lot enter into religious conversation. Besides it'd be interesting to actually discuss our lack of faiths, our beliefs regarding atheism. Evolution, etc, etc.
Depending on whether OP intends the conversation to go that way, or whether it's a more random discussion thread. So far it seems to be the latter which is good too.

Some are, but I've seen a lot enter into religious conversation. Besides it'd be interesting to actually discuss our lack of faiths, our beliefs regarding atheism. Evolution, etc, etc.
Depending on whether OP intends the conversation to go that way, or whether it's a more random discussion thread. So far it seems to be the latter which is good too.
I feel like a lot of threads tend to get derailed too. 😂
It’s funny, some of the conversations I’ve seen after skipping to the last page.

I believe it has more to do with it being a thread for those of us with no religious beliefs to hang out, similarly to there being a Christian thread, and a hunting and fishing thread, and an LGBT+ thread, and a Witcher fan thread, and a thread for teenagers, and a coffee-drinker thread, etc. etc. etc. 🙂 I don't look at most of those, but I don't think they only talk about the thing in the title for the most part.

I believe it has more to do with it being a thread for those of us with no religious beliefs to hang out, similarly to there being a Christian thread, and a hunting and fishing thread, and an LGBT+ thread, and a Witcher fan thread, and a thread for teenagers, and a coffee-drinker thread, etc. etc. etc. 🙂 I don't look at most of those, but I don't think they only talk about the thing in the title for the most part.
Having a bunch of different threads and groups to chat in is quite nice. This is quite a broad group of people I think, so I expect the conversation topics here to be quite varied

It's just a thread free from religious topics I assume
It's supposed to be but it won't be for long. Too many religious people want to argue their beliefs to prove how wrong the non-religious people are. Which is simply completely disrespectful and taken as confrontational.
a coffee-drinker thread
:wee
I may be an atheist but I do worship coffee!!
but I don't think they only talk about the thing in the title for the most part.
Not at all. All the Random Ramblings threads float around on all sorts of topics. When you "join" one of those threads you get to know the other members that frequent them and whatever things are happening in everyone's lives are discussed. There has been lots of puppy talk in the coffee thread I frequent!

Good luck with this thread.

Back
Top Bottom