Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
I'm religious but not Christian. Only woman in the whole town for a fact that wraps for religious reasons so that's fun. Got some stories from my experiences in the college town too :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. :hugs

My dad ordered me a large chicken tractor, which is something that I'd never thought he'd do. Usually I'm the only one getting chicken stuff.

Any specs on it, or is it meant to be a surprise? After the thread about the chicken run scam, I'm more than a little paranoid about ordering a whole chicken tractor online, personally. 😅

Eh, it's life and the only way to open people's minds is to be yourself and calm. It tells a person's character more on how they treat a stranger than someone they know.

I seen home depot and lowes having coops, not sure of the quality. Hoping this weekend to finish the hoop coop me and dad started.

I've wanted to make a hoop coop tractor for a long time now, but haven't been able to convince anyone that I could actually get the appropriately sized cattle panels home in the back of the truck if I just had a second person to help get them in there the right way at the store. :hmm

I've wanted to make a hoop coop tractor for a long time now, but haven't been able to convince anyone that I could actually get the appropriately sized cattle panels home in the back of the truck if I just had a second person to help get them in there the right way at the store. :hmm
Maybe see if the co-op can help?

We have alot laying about 😅 awesome for panic repairs or pens :gig

The land is nice

Would kill for it to not be in Mississippi but gotta pick and choose. I can't legally drive so that one of the cons, blessed with supportive parents and life partner.
My ex‘s sister and brother in law had a little property in Golden, MS and we spent some time down there visiting. Wasn’t that much different from farmland up here in the midwest, just hotter. Of course, you don’t want to tell anyone about your lack of or more unconventional beliefs.

My ex‘s sister and brother in law had a little property in Golden, MS and we spent some time down there visiting. Wasn’t that much different from farmland up here in the midwest, just hotter. Of course, you don’t want to tell anyone about your lack of or more unconventional beliefs.
Never heard of Golden, we're more north in the piney belt so bit cooler (but same humidity). Land here is just cheaper and admittedly alot of the laws here are far more in favor of the farmer. Sometimes too much depending on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom