Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Yea and she has behavioral problems associated with her adhd so thats "fun"

Ah, so it is like my nephew! ADHD and he had been diagnosed with ODD, oppositional defiance disorder, but if I remember right they changed his diagnosis not that long ago to something else and I can't recall what. šŸ¤” But he's a real riot to deal with sometimes. šŸ˜¬

Sounds like my grandson. Last week, I asked him something and he just flew into a tantrum, throwing things and screaming.

He's 10.

This also sounds like my nephew. šŸ˜©

Mkay...moving on from we're so old posts...it's depressing šŸ˜” šŸ¤£

Whoops, uh, here, have a picture of some chicks melting in the sun just now. šŸ¤­

1694795128270.png

Sounds like my grandson. Last week, I asked him something and he just flew into a tantrum, throwing things and screaming.

He's 10.
Sigh. Went through that with my grandson. He's 17 now and much better. We got him when he was six and the first time this happened was in a museum. Lol, totally not prepared for it. He threw himself down and started screaming. ADHD and Asperger's. We got through it. You will, too. :hugs

You're not a moron. It's challenging. Is there a support group near you? Or on line?
He's 23 so I'm passed that lol back then there wasn't much available or much known really. Now it's everywhere. Ya'll are the only people I "talk" to lol I don't do social media and I don't know anyone in this town. My family all lives a good hour away from me. Yins keep me sane-ish šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom