Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Good point! I normally love therapy too, my therapist is really nice, and tell her a lot but this time I’m really nervous because idk how she’ll react lol
Therapists are there to help you work through your 💩. As long as you don't say something about hurting yourself, someone else, or doing something illegal, their reaction ought to help you in one way or another. ❤️‍🩹

I'm saying this as a social work grad student and someone who has been in therapy for, like, 20 years. Therapy is the ONLY place I feel safe saying things I don’t want to say.

Therapists are there to help you work through your 💩. As long as you don't say something about hurting yourself, someone else, or doing something illegal, their reaction ought to help you in one way or another. ❤️‍🩹

I'm saying this as a social work grad student and someone who has been in therapy for, like, 20 years. Therapy is the ONLY place I feel safe saying things I don’t want to say.
Thanks! This is really helpful. And that’s awesome ❤️

Oh and also

I guess I’m mostly just afraid of going back but I really shouldn’t be. She’s there to help.

Back
Top Bottom