Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Let the chickens carve a pumpkin they said....yea well all my chickens are terrified of it 🤣
20230921_192155.jpg
20230921_192227.jpg

Let the chickens carve a pumpkin they said....yea well all my chickens are terrified of it 🤣
20230921_192227.jpg

Ah, poor darlings! New things are scary, you know. 🤭 In my experience, this doesn't really work anyway. They end up just pecking round holes into it no matter how you score the skin, usually big holes that meld together so it doesn't even end up looking much like a face. :rolleyes:

Ah, poor darlings! New things are scary, you know. 🤭 In my experience, this doesn't really work anyway. They end up just pecking round holes into it no matter how you score the skin, usually big holes that meld together so it doesn't even end up looking much like a face. :rolleyes:

I've never tried pumpkin carving for Halloween. We've always been more low-key, but this year I kinda want to go all out

Usually I just get my girls a big pumpkin or two to peck at and call it a day as far as pumpkin carving goes. 🤭 They loooove these big white pumpkins that a local orchard grows, I think because they're a bit softer than the common orange-fleshed pumpkins.

Back
Top Bottom