Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I don't not try to stay away from them, I just never come across them.
I got it!
518B72BE-0F5C-4272-9C59-88C688A99766.jpeg

Because of what I bought yesterday and today.
Don't go into the store that sells this stuff. Or the area of the store that sells it. Tell yourself, "I don't need that stuff. I don't want it. I have no use for it. It has no power over me. I won't go there." If it's online, the same thing: "I won't go to that site."

I had to walk past/stand next to the candy at the check out counter. I kept my hands FIRMLY on the handle of the cart so that they wouldn't grab a Milky Way bar. I would turn my back to the candy or just stare at my hands and say the words (quietly, so no one heard me): "I don't need that. I don't want that. IT HAS NO POWER OVER ME ANYMORE!"

The more I thought that and said it, the truer it became.

Don't go into the store that sells this stuff. Or the area of the store that sells it. Tell yourself, "I don't need that stuff. I don't want it. I have no use for it. It has no power over me. I won't go there." If it's online, the same thing: "I won't go to that site."

I had to walk past/stand next to the candy at the check out counter. I kept my hands FIRMLY on the handle of the cart so that they wouldn't grab a Milky Way bar. I would turn my back to the candy or just stare at my hands and say the words (quietly, so no one heard me): "I don't need that. I don't want that. IT HAS NO POWER OVER ME ANYMORE!"

The more I thought that and said it, the truer it became.
Thank you!! That’s a good philosophy. First one was on Amazon. Second one I went straight to that section on purpose when really I shouldn’t have even entered the store at all cause I went to the wrong one and was gonna Uber to a different one. But I went in first. I’m still Ubering to the other store. So yeah.

Back
Top Bottom