Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Does celery make the inside of your mouth hurt or feel weird? I know someone who said that's what happens when she eats it. Did you ever get tested to see if you are allergic?

Celery as a spicy food... Now that is a concept that had never occured to me!
I've never been tested. I only ever tried it last year at work and I was shocked that it felt like I was eating a spicy pepper and spat it out because i knew it wasnt right. Completely unexpected and I still feel betrayed by such a good smelling food

I have a question can I put the wood shavings from in the coop out into the run? They're not really dirty but I was gonna lay new ones down for the next couple months. My runs covered for the most part but the sides get a little muddy when it rains

Don't think it'd be a problem. Back in the day I used to do rice husks, the birds would get some in the run. No biggie

I've never been tested. I only ever tried it last year at work and I was shocked that it felt like I was eating a spicy pepper and spat it out because i knew it wasnt right. Completely unexpected and I still feel betrayed by such a good smelling food
HMMmmmm I eat celery all the time and I never, have NEVER felt it's spicy. I'd say it's probably some sort of allergy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom