Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Had to share this here as well because he's too stinkin' adorable. Look at his little smirk! 🥰

1705160754894.png

When do you find out if you get them, or do you just get them automatically from that?

It's not fun for sure! How's winter been treating you over there?
Well, I signed a bunch of paperwork and releases and stuff so I’m pretty sure I just automatically get them from that and am onboarded now lol just need to do some more assessments and little things but yeah.

When do you find out if you get them, or do you just get them automatically from that?

It's not fun for sure! How's winter been treating you over there?
Forgot to answer about winter. It’s pretty good. Been very warm for winter and we’ve only had like one or two snows and one was only an inch lol it’s been mostly rain. Which is weird. But I’ll take it lol

Well, I signed a bunch of paperwork and releases and stuff so I’m pretty sure I just automatically get them from that and am onboarded now lol just need to do some more assessments and little things but yeah.

Well, good! Hopefully you get any help you need from that. :hugs

Forgot to answer about winter. It’s pretty good. Been very warm for winter and we’ve only had like one or two snows and one was only an inch lol it’s been mostly rain. Which is weird. But I’ll take it lol

That's what it was like here for a long time, but I guess it decided to finally be winter for us :th I can't decide if I dislike the icy, doors-frozen-shut, frozen over waterer struggle of winter or the calf-deep, boot stealing, swampy mud of rain more. 🤭

Well, good! Hopefully you get any help you need from that. :hugs

That's what it was like here for a long time, but I guess it decided to finally be winter for us :th I can't decide if I dislike the icy, doors-frozen-shut, frozen over waterer struggle of winter or the calf-deep, boot stealing, swampy mud of rain more. 🤭
Thanks! I hope so too!!! I’m a little nervous cause I love my case manager lol oh well though.

And wow that sucks! I hate both equally btw LOL

My whole chicken yard collapsed from the weight of the snow yesterday. 😭

20240112_162739.jpg

Thankfully, they have a large run that is *somewhat* weather resistant, and they don't want anything to do with the snow, but I really don't like this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom