Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Yep. Been using one over a year now. Doesn't help

Ah, sorry, that was the only thing I could think of that could help. 🙁

Our dentist says that when you use products like Sensodyne, you are not supposed to rinse your mouth. I had no idea that was a thing, but the toothpaste seems to work better if you forego the rinse.
You don’t? :eek:

Technically, you aren't supposed to rinse your mouth out with water after brushing with any toothpaste. ;)

Waiting for my ride

Where are you headed? Glad you didn't have to wait in the cold too long!

Technically, you aren't supposed to rinse your mouth out with water after brushing with any toothpaste. ;)

I was just going to read the directions for the toothpaste to make a post about dentists' contradictory instructions, but the box does not actually instruct you to rinse. 😅🤔

I have never met anyone who did not at least partially rinse.

And how are you supposed to use mouthwash after if you are not supposed to rinse out the toothpaste? 🤔 I should have asked her. 😒

I've kind of wondered about that as well, but I never use a mouthwash so I never think to ask about that. 🤔 Google says you should not use mouthwash after brushing even if it's a fluoride mouthwash, but google is so often not completely correct that I'm not sure what to believe there.

...Heck, I'm actually looking at going back to college this fall for dental hygiene. Ask me again in about 3 years and maybe I'll have some proper answers by then. 🤭

I've kind of wondered about that as well, but I never use a mouthwash so I never think to ask about that. 🤔 Google says you should not use mouthwash after brushing even if it's a fluoride mouthwash, but google is so often not completely correct that I'm not sure what to believe there.

...Heck, I'm actually looking at going back to college this fall for dental hygiene. Ask me again in about 3 years and maybe I'll have some proper answers by then. 🤭
Google thinks you have cancer if you ask them about a stubbed toe. I do not trust that fear-mongerer. 🤣

Oops! I always rinse! It tastes gross LOL

And I was going to the Clubhouse lol

Back
Top Bottom