Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I’m outside waiting for my ride. Have been for a little while now because I come out early just in case and I’m cold now LOL

All my faves for lunch this week so far. :lau :love

Today is ravioli with side salad and garlic bread, tomorrow is tuna melt sandwiches with choice of soup (tomato or chicken noodle), and then Wednesday is turkey chili with cornbread and he makes AMAZING turkey chili lol and idk what’s for lunch the other two days but I’m super excited lol

Hubby and I take Freya for a walk after breakfast, and right after her dinner. Even if it's just to the mailbox and back, 1/2 mile total. But we try to go to the stop sign and back, which is 1 3/4 mile.

What I mean is, get a routine going. Does Brewster like to play frisbee? Or any other "fetch" kind of game?

Hubby and I take Freya for a walk after breakfast, and right after her dinner. Even if it's just to the mailbox and back, 1/2 mile total. But we try to go to the stop sign and back, which is 1 3/4 mile.

What I mean is, get a routine going. Does Brewster like to play frisbee? Or any other "fetch" kind of game?
Thanks! That’s a good idea for sure. He likes fetch with his ChuckIt balls LOL but he doesn’t always bring it back or last for very many throws 🤣🙈 I do also have a flirt pole and bite rag (basically toys on a stick and one on a leash thing) but those can be hard on overweight dogs joints so I have to be careful. Plus I need the exercise too and twirling a stick around or throwing a ball doesn’t give ME the exercise lol

Back
Top Bottom