Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Thanks!!! Those were my favorite parts too I think!! 😁🥰 and I liked the New England forest room. The one with the moose, bear, wolf, etc. and the canoe in the other room. Probably because of my mother and grandfather. They both were huge into nature like that and my grandfather loved canoeing. My mom love me bears and moose etc. So I think that was maybe my favorite part but idk. I LOVED the rock and mineral room.
And the glass! My goodness, you’d almost never know those things were made of it. I love watching people blow glass.

And the glass! My goodness, you’d almost never know those things were made of it. I love watching people blow glass.
Yes that too! And IKR!? I almost said out loud there’s no way this is glass :lau but of course it is! It’s amazing!!! And same! We saw a glass blowing demonstration on one of the other outings.

Thanks for the pictures, Dawg! I was similarly amazed by the glasswork! And I love the Moa skeleton!! Fascinating birds, and an interesting example of island gigantism. They also don't seem to have even had the vestigial remnants of wings like other closely related birds do (emus and other ratites), though some speculate that they were simply quite small and the bones had been lost from what remains of the birds have been found, making it only appear as if they did not have any sort of vestigial wing.

Thanks for the pictures, Dawg! I was similarly amazed by the glasswork! And I love the Moa skeleton!! Fascinating birds, and an interesting example of island gigantism. They also don't seem to have even had the vestigial remnants of wings like other closely related birds do (emus and other ratites), though some speculate that they were simply quite small and the bones had been lost from what remains of the birds have been found, making it only appear as if they did not have any sort of vestigial wing.
You’re welcome!!! The glass was definitely cool!!! And that is fascinating!!! I didn’t notice that. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom