Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Why though?
Do you have the same question for the people on the Prayer warriors thread, or the Christian Home Schoolers thread, or the Bible verses thread?
Or for that matter the threads for bakers, car enthusiasts, or teenagers?
Random Ramblings is a forum specifically for people to chat about things that are not necessarily related to raising backyard chickens.

Exactly this isn't Facebook or Instagram...it's a place for farm life.
🙄 what exactly does that have to do with anything? It's our choice not to have religion of any nature forced into our thread. Some of us don't want to have to deal with religion being forced upon us to have a conversation so this is a place where we can freely converse

Just a sore throat that generally fades to not real noticeable around lunch. Waking up is painful right now though with it and the occasional sneeze makes it flare up. Mom had the whole sore throat, stuffed nose, cough, all that, so I'm hoping I can just bypass it. Today's Friday though so maybe after I get home and get my stuff done, I'll take a short nap and try to catch up on some sleep and water. I can almost guarantee those were the holes in my defense this time. Also have a coldsore trying to form, so that isn't making me any better mood wise
Try gargling warm salt water. Works wonders, and salt help keeps germs out of any possible tiny abrasions that may be back there.

Yes! Lots of water and ~8 hours of sleep every night will help keep your defenses up. 💪🏻

If this thread is divisive then so is the hiking thread because what about people who don’t like or can’t hike!?
That thread is, like, so not fair! I cannot hike anymore due to nerve damage that causes my knee to give out. They should totally not be allowed to have a thread that totally excludes me just because I have a bum knee. 😒

*Total sarcasm. I do not whine and cry about such things.*

Though, all of the threads are accessible to everyone, so where the division is, I do not know. People can pop in and out of everywhere. No one cares. Just do not go in somewhere starting crap and all of the threads will welcome you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom