Chick Always Has Eyes Closed Like In Pain Need Help

Alek

Chirping
Feb 20, 2021
For the past day I've noticed that when I go down to check on my chicks one of them has always had their eyes closed whenever I see them but they're still alive and though one of the chicks in there bullied one of my other chicks once I haven't seen it doing that to these two. I can't seem to visibly see what might be wrong with him/her and I even picked him/her to see if I could find something wrong but I couldn’t find anything. I'm also decently sure that the chick is not blind. Please help!
20220809_211154.jpg

Other chicks seem alert and worried while this one doesn't seem to even notice I'm there.

im my experience they dont close eyes because they are in pain. Its either tired or lethargic. is it opening its eyes when u pick it up? is it eating? drinking? walking?

im my experience they dont close eyes because they are in pain. Its either tired or lethargic. is it opening its eyes when u pick it up? is it eating? drinking? walking?
He doesn't really seem to be as active as the other two or as alert so maybe a little lethargic and when I picked it up it didn't really seem to care too much then i put it down away from the heatlamp to make sure it could walk it took a moment to decide it would run back to the heat lamp then it slipped though but got up and kept going. I also went down there this morning and it had its eyes open more but it closed them under the heat lamp so new theory is that maybe he/she has sensitive eyes or something because i only moved them in there a day and a half ago? Sorry that I typed so much.

Back
Top Bottom