Chick Pics! Salmon Ameraucanas and Cuckoo Marans Hatch update

SunChick

Songster
12 Years
Feb 23, 2007
Bel Air, Maryland
Ok I have 10 fuzz balls now. Don't expect much more from the eggs but I have a Dipsy Doodle hatch due on Weds. Here is some pics of my fuzzy wuzzies...

Sunshine State Standards? (teacher stuff) I am a Sunshine State Standard...I am raised in the Sunshine State and I'm a Standard Chicken!!!

chicken028.jpg

3 Amigos

chicken031.jpg

chicken032.jpg

Two different colored salmon Ameraucanas
chicken035.jpg

Not sure about that dorsal stripe...going to check with the breeder about what color he might turn out!
cool.png

Aahh JUST RIGHT
chicken030-1.jpg

Last edited:
SunChick, that little yellow one must be a Salmon Ameraucana chick! It is a little chipmunk for sure. Good sized muffs and beard already! I can't wait until my Salmon Ameraucana hatch!!! I have one dozen brooding now under hens. I am getting my second dozen of hatching eggs, Salmon Ameraucana, the week of 9-13 April. I hope I have good hatches! I wish you good luck too! Johnny

SunChick, here is the website you were wanting.

www.stormstryderpoultry.com

Last edited:
Are Salmon Ameraucanas particularly rare? Because the color looks a lot like my mystery chick:

PICT2396.jpg

She was chipmunk-striped as a puffball, and her feathers are coming in grey and this gorgeous reddish blonde color. But we just got a half-dozen Americaunas from MM, so is the salmon color rare and unlikely to come from their stock?

Bhadrika

WAIT.

Sunshine state standards test booklet?

Math? Reading? Science? WRITES?!!

OH GOD, PLEASE, NOT THE FCAT!!!! -hides-

Awwwwww, look at the wittle squishies! -coos-

Back
Top Bottom