Chicken art! Heritage poultry and beekeeping stickers :)

Amazons

Songster
May 6, 2021
NJ
I don't take enough time to make art for my farming and poultry raising hobbies, and when I go to APA poultry shows I often feel like I would love to see more contemporary art and goodies that help promote the hobby since it has so many roots in food security and environmentalism!
So ive been making my own and wanted to have a thread of the different pieces Ive been making :)

Of course starting out with the Heritage Poultry Sticker design!
Enjoy! :)
Fm0VfT-XkAAA04M.jpg

SnowHill_silkieAdvert.jpg
kiss-cut-stickers-5.5x5.5-default-63c6194584977.jpg

Brahma2.png

OrganzieLabor_BeeA Show copy.png

I don't take enough time to make art for my farming and poultry raising hobbies, and when I go to APA poultry shows I often feel like I would love to see more contemporary art and goodies that help promote the hobby since it has so many roots in food security and environmentalism!
So ive been making my own and wanted to have a thread of the different pieces Ive been making :)

Of course starting out with the Heritage Poultry Sticker design!
Enjoy! :)
View attachment 3380007

Oh I love the heritage and silkie ones

Oh yay! Do you have colors picked out yet for them? Cornish bantams are one of my absolute favorites that I have
Im def going to start with the Dark Cornish! Then likely a white. I try to do a sheet of multiple colors and pick a favorite to be the mascot for keychains and big items :)

Back
Top Bottom