CHICKEN BAILOUT PLAN

RASTACHICKI

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 8, 2008
Mobile, Alabama
Hey you all, i just can't afford to feed my chickens anymore!!! I bought too many of them!! Can you all just send $1 a piece for the next 20 years so i can feed them all!!! After all i made the mistake of buying too many. I sure do appreciate it!! SOUND FAMILIAR??

yuckyuck.gif

LOL!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :eek:

Unlike us though... if they is hungry you just scramble up one of the eggs they lay and they get a nice treat.

Funny how we can't be self-sufficent so much anymore. We can thank the FDA and congress for that one.

Quote:
How about if they just send all us chickenkeepers all the money spent on lame campaigns for four of the most pitiful candidates America has ever produced.

Now Now! Why should we bail you out for your poor planning! Get over it LOL!
PS
Don't now how I'm going to feed my menagerie either!

Every legitimate American (got citizenship?) is about to be indebted over 8 grand a piece b/c of this terrible piece of legislation. I am embarrassed!!

Your not asking for to much RAS. Now we must also offer you fertile eggs for each broody you may have and also some fresh spring water for all those birds and lets not for a home for them to reside in. Does this sound familiar.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom