Chicken Name Bragger contest - No real prize, just braggin rights!

Roosters
Black Jersey Giant - Optimus Prime & Megatron
Egyptian Fayoumi - Three birds we called the "Egyptian Mafia", they controlled the coops during the day time and would stand inside and ambush the hens when they would to come in an lay.

Hens
Rhode Island Reds - (all of them as per my 6 year old daughter), they're all named "Stop Sign".
Astralorps - (all of them as per my 6 year old daughter), they're all named "Pecker"
Ameraucana - Krinky, Krinky's wife, Krinky Jr., and Dinner
Black Jersey Giant - Slack Jaw

My chickens have all passed away(
hit.gif
) but their names were: Muffin, Elvis, Little Birdy, Sleepy, Penny, and Chocolate Face. My two ducks are named Baby and Johnny(Dirty Dancing names!). And we shall be adopting a roo named Not-Cornelius and two black stars(naming sorta in progress)

Harley & rose gold laced Wyandotte
Jaffa Red silkie roo
Jet. Black silkie
Hercules. Buff Sussex roo
Harriott & Henrietta buff Sussex hens
Mo Buff silkie
Flo. White silkie
Little dove. White bantam
And lots of " here chook chooks"

Oh and the two black stars have been named, Phoebee and Artemis(Greek goddess of the moon, get it black star/moon goddess?)

I'll try to cover them all but may miss a few....

Seramas-
Godzilla
Daisy
Madeline
Dahlia
Misty
Penelope
Cheyenne

Cochins and other bantams-
Ruby
Petunia
Laverne
Lynne
squeaky
Squirt
Magnolia
Grace
Dumplin
Tequilla sunrise
Sprite
Rory
Fuzzy
Dj
Brutus
Peep peep
Geronimo
Princess

Standard pullets-
Big Bertha the buff brahma
Beatrice the golden laced cochin
Bluebell the blue cochin

1-4 month old Royal palm turkey named stuff'n

Just named my new chick, Chippy, as it's striped like a chipmunk, and I didn't wanna jinx things with a name like Dale. XD Plus I have seven new birds to name.

Remember...Dale Evans was a girl. You can use it in the future for another chipmunk striped chick. You won't jinx anything because it's a Uni-sex name (like Robin, Taylor, etc)

CG
smile.png

Unfortunately, they do out-grow the chipmunk strips. Haha. Still have seven chicks to name; four Polish/Cochin cross chicks (two roos and two hens I'm fairly certain, based on comb development) all solid black with blue/green sheen laced in their feathers. Really pretty feathers, but ugly little faces. Haha. Also have three mixed bantam chicks of unknown breed to name; gunna wait until they grow up a bit more I think.

EDIT: Temporarily named the three unknown breed chicks Larry, Curly, and Moe as they seem to be a rather goofy lot. Should any (or all) turn out to be female it'll be Lara, Carly, and Maude. Haha.

Last edited:
i have 50 chickens so remembering all the names is going to be a lil tricky but will do my best
Boys
Oreo Barred Rock
Jordan Columbian Wyndotte x
Tiny White leghorn
Pretty Boy BB Red Pheonix
Pete BB Red Pheonix
Papa Cock EE ( my 16 year old daughter named him and he was our first chicken but we just call him Papa)
Midget Silver Dorking
Frick and Frack Colored Dorkings
RooRoo Seabright
Zeus RIR
Honey RIR (RIP)
Big Daddy Blue Orpington
Poseiden EE
Angel White Silkie
Nugget EE

Girls
Sugar Baby Mix
Lil Lady Mix