CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
frow.gif

If you are looking for " backyard chickens " (catchy name) lol
which by my personal definition would be pretty chickens that lay eggs or crow and eat bugs then a chicken swaps of nh swap is a great place to find them. we have done over 300 swaps. I personally have brought home many beautiful healthy birds. I have also met many wonderful people at the swaps.
If you are looking for show birds you have 2 options. one would be to go to a swap and look for the vendors who have stock that comes from exibition blood lines and/or who show birds. We do have vendors who show and are very successful at it. the other option is to go to a bird show.
please be aware that every show breeder breeds hundreds of birds each season. They produce pet quality-breeding quality-and show quality.

We hope you enjoy the swaps this season.

I am looking for a dozen or so eggs to hatch in my classroom and with my kids at home. I would especially like to add some colored egg layers (Wheaten Ameraucana, preferably) and possibly some more Orps (any color) to my flock. My son is also still asking for Speckled Sussex..... I know you all typically sell chicks at the swaps, but would anyone going to the Chichester or Concord swaps coming up be willing to sell me some fertile eggs?

I am looking for a dozen or so eggs to hatch in my classroom and with my kids at home. I would especially like to add some colored egg layers (Wheaten Ameraucana, preferably) and possibly some more Orps (any color) to my flock. My son is also still asking for Speckled Sussex..... I know you all typically sell chicks at the swaps, but would anyone going to the Chichester or Concord swaps coming up be willing to sell me some fertile eggs?

I sell fertile eggs and will be at both swaps. Click the link to facebook. A few of my birds are pictured there. I would be happy to collect some for you.

The first swap for the 2013

season is THIS saturday. Looks like it will be a great day with super good weather.

My girls are laying up a storm. A bunch of the girls are going broody. I have a tiny serama on eggs. she is sooooo cute. She is in a dog carrier by her self. when I feed the others enter where she lives. She comes out and chases all the big birds away like she is hot stuff then she struts around and gives everyone the stink eye.

Couple of questions,
What is the current status of NPIP testing in NH fees/scheduling?
Do you still need to sell Poultry less than 4 weeks of age in groups of 12? For some reason on thought this was changing?
Thanks,
Zekii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom