CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps...I went to page 1 of this thread, and now have my questions answered...
th.gif

We scheduled our NPIP testing for April with Cindy today, so hopefully by May we can participate in the swaps.
Who do I contact to register for a particular swap?

April's swap listings

1st swap

Chichester Tractor Supply
307 dover rd
Chichester nh
april 6
9 to 1
========
Concord osbornes agway
250 sheep davis rd
Concord nh
april 7
10 to 2
========
Tilton Tractor Supply
630 west main st
Tilton nh
april 13
9 to 1
========
Belmont osbornes agway
304 DW HWY
belmont nh
april 14
10 to 2
========
Brentwood Tractor Supply
# 437 Rt 125
Brentwood nh
april 20
9 to 1
========
Plymonth Tractor Supply
85 Boulder Point dr
Plymonth nh
april 27
9 to 1
========
Walpole Tractor Supply
3 Red Barn ln
Walpole nh
april 28
10 to 2
========

Plan on going to the swapt his up coming weekend. Looking for some white call ducklings. Will anybody be selling any there?

Last edited:
LOL I bought young Bantams I suspect from Raygirl. Tried to sneak em in so hubby didn't know but I don't have a heat lamp in my coop so they are spending nights in the garage until it gets a little warmer. I know husband is totally going to see them. Ooopsie ;) Next is trying to introduce them to my two current girls and tom turkey...Of course I thought we were done with the really cold nights but noooo, it's going to drop down in the 20's this week.

LOL I bought young Bantams I suspect from Raygirl. Tried to sneak em in so hubby didn't know but I don't have a heat lamp in my coop so they are spending nights in the garage until it gets a little warmer. I know husband is totally going to see them. Ooopsie ;) Next is trying to introduce them to my two current girls and tom turkey...Of course I thought we were done with the really cold nights but noooo, it's going to drop down in the 20's this week.

wee.gif
me too! me too!
wee.gif
I got 5. what did you get and how many. I asked greg first cause I said I wasn't going to buy anything. I also bought 6 chicks in the store.
hide.gif

Does anyone know of any Java breeders at the shows? I got some "mottled" Javas from ideal about seven weeks ago and they aren't mottled or completely black either. Looking for some true Javas. I just love their personalities. I'm a total newbie so not sure how these things work.

Sad I missed all you guys. Our well pump broke so I spent the whole day NOT showered and watching the well guy fix the well pump. I was hoping to say hello
frow.gif
and forage for new baby chicks.
D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom