Chicken with a tilting head, keeps running in circles

Embroom

In the Brooder
Jul 29, 2022
The bird is probably about a week or two old, I'm not sure how to explain the behavior much more then the title so I will be attaching a video. We got her from the store, the store begged us to take her to see what we could do. They said none of the other birds were acting like her, even though they were around her. I can't see any sign of injury after checking her over. The bird has not been drinking except the water I am semi-forcefully giving her. The poop is a very bright lime color, it is runny and bubbly (I will attach a picture if needed). I have given her some raw egg white mixed with water as the store suspected rye neck(? Throat?). I just want to know if I can treat her myself, or if the best option would to best to put her out of her misery. The store said that she had been running backwards in circles for hours before we showed up, and it seemed like she had no balance. She occasionally flips on her back.

Correction, not rye neck, wry neck, ans I think it may be this, how do I help her?

Back
Top Bottom