chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
That's awesome! This is terrible, but he hasn't been named yet....:(  We need to get moving on that! 

Please pray, dear friends.....I don't know if any of you remember, but we hatched out four Mallard babies this summer (very cute), and all turned out to be ridiculously handsome drakes. Well, today, those four and their dad wandered out into the road while we were very busy, and somebody hit ALL of them. :hit Two of the sons are dead, the dad and another one of his sons are bloody, limping, and shocked, but alive, and the last son has a broken wing, maybe internal injuries, and is struggling. This has been an awful day. :hit

~Amari
Oh no! I will be praying for you so hard, sis. Did the driver apologize?

hugs.gif

That's awesome! This is terrible, but he hasn't been named yet....:(  We need to get moving on that! 

Please pray, dear friends.....I don't know if any of you remember, but we hatched out four Mallard babies this summer (very cute), and all turned out to be ridiculously handsome drakes. Well, today, those four and their dad wandered out into the road while we were very busy, and somebody hit ALL of them. :hit Two of the sons are dead, the dad and another one of his sons are bloody, limping, and shocked, but alive, and the last son has a broken wing, maybe internal injuries, and is struggling. This has been an awful day. :hit

~Amari

Sorry Amari!!

Back
Top Bottom