chickensforbackyards.com experiance review

TODAYS ENTRY: well we moved the coop...to a different part of the yard.. so they stop pooping on my favorite porch.. and put em next to the other porch.. they werent being very photo genic so i took some pics now and ill take more later...
THEY ARE 5 WEEKS OLD NOW

Todays Entry - I know i havent updated pics in the last two weeks so here they are.. the girls will be 7 weeks old tomorrow just took these.. not very good pics cause its rainy today and windy.. but it will do for now.. till i take better ones :)

Here are the chicks 10 weeks old now...
D.gif

one of the hens turned out to be male... not too bad.. 1/6 from chickensforbackyards.com ended up a roo.. i think thats pretty good odds... here was the male... he left us today to go to another home

August 1, 2014

Well as some of you know already we ended up with two boys... the silver laced wyandotte (Lucy now luke) and the blue wyandotte (louise now louis)....we have rehomed both roo's so we now only have the 6 hens left....took some pics of them for you all since i havent updated in awhile :) enjoy :)

Cuckoo Maraan - Cleo
Gold Laced Wyandotte - Lacey
Blue Wyandotte - Thelma
Black Australorp- Gypsy (pretty green sheen looks awesome on her)
Barred Rock- Charlotte (my favi she always jumps in my lap to be petted)
Buff Orpington - Henny Penny

Here are the girls :)

They look very nice. I enjoyed looking at the photos as they grew. I know they will continue to be a joy for you to watch.

Back
Top Bottom