Chickenstock TN anyone?

Has anyone heard of an auction 8/20 in Lenoir City, TN?
Or any other livestock auctions in TN?

Have googled, but not finding good info. Went to City/County paper and sites and still found no info
sad.png

My parents feed store, Critter Country in Lenoir City has a chicken buy, sell, swap the second and fourth saturday of every month in the parking lot. We are outside Knoxville. If someone wants to put something together, I'm positive I could get it approved, depending on the size.

Quote:
lol I should have read further. The auction is here, but it is the 4-H show then auction. The Show starts at 6 PM. It's mostly going to be the 4-Her's chickens auctioned off, but we were talking about maybe bringing some of our extras. If you need more info, feel free to call us at 865-986-2943. Our street address is 11450 Shaw Ferry Rd, Lenoir City, TN 37772 if you want to get directions. You can also email with any other questions
smile.png

Quote:
This already goes on now?
If so, maybe the closest BYC groupies could just join in....

Yup, although we haven't had huge turnouts lately, I think it's the heat. We open the gate about 7:30 AM for people to come in. Would be great to get some new flocks and new people participating!

Back
Top Bottom