Choice of 1 dozen 1 breed pure eggs. Several breeds to choose from.

JHorn91180

Songster
8 Years
Mar 20, 2011
Northeast KY
Please visit page 16 post # 155 for details. Link is posted below. I participated in a raffle and was lucky enough to win a prize. Unfortunetly From the list to choose from for my free dozen eggs. I have or have had all these breeds and have friends I can get free eggs off of locally of some of the other breeds. So if u r interested in doing an egg trade check it out and let me know what u think. Im not that picky but listed a few things I would rather have then the breeds listed I won. Prize in one dozen hatching eggs from several breeds to choose from. Forgot to mention I like seramas too. My understanding is these eggs will ship for free. All breeds I have to choose from r listed on this post as my prize. If anyone is interested in tradeing please send me a PM and let me know what u have to offer and we will go from there. Guess u could say I appreciate the prize but would rather have somthing new to fool around with. Thanks again

I will update this post once I have aceppted a trade and close it. BTW if your bator is full u do have the option to let the company know u want the shipment delayed. If I accept your trade I will contact them and have them ship to your name and address with a tracking # and can have them include your phone # as they also gave me that option. lets see what u have to offer. Egg #s dont have to match a dozen depending on what u have.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/623487/raffle-tickets-winners-announced/150

Come on guys no one has anything to trade for these. Again not that picky so try me or if u just want to make a money offer that works too. I copied the list of breeds to choose from. Looking for any offer and again doesnt have to b an even trade. Here is the list and btw BR stands for Barred Rocks. SLW is Silver Laced Wyandottes and RIR is Rhode Island Reds. There r all Large fowl breeds.

1 dozen pure hatching eggs from eggs2u choose from RIR, BR, SLW, Dominique, Ameraucana, Salmon Faverole, Speckled Sussex

Looking for any offer. U might b suprised what I will take. Just send me a PM. These r still available til I post closed on the next post. First come first serve.

Back
Top Bottom