Christmas eggs for Gritsar!

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
These are Christmas eggs, Gritty. It is really hard to get good pictures of them, but this is the general gist. There is a huge thread over in the hobby forum.
smile.png

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

Last edited:
Those are beautiful, CityGirl!!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

When the kids are grown and gone, I vow I will once again allow myself to put breakable ornaments on the tree. Until then, all my ornaments are plastic or stuffed.
roll.png

Mine pale in comparison to those on the egg thread. I can only aspire to make some as beautiful as some on there!

Belle- I don't actually put these on MY tree. With three cats and two galumpin' dogs that is just begging for trouble. I had all six of these hanging on the back of the towel rack to dry and caught Dodger the kitty tapping the end eggs like it was some great kitty Newton's cradle toy.
roll.png
I give them away to friends mostly. They are very unique Christmas gifts that actually cost very little to make. They take some time, but the supplies aren't too bad. I just wish I could paint!

PBJ- someone on the egg thread did do a whole tree of just eggs. It's cool! This is the second year that I have given them as gifts. One of my friends told me today that she has a Christmas tree in her kitchen with kitcheny ornaments and that's where she puts her eggs.
smile.png
They are fun!

CityGirl, I was afraid to look..in case there was cows painted on any of them.
hide.gif

They are beautiful.
love.gif
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Back
Top Bottom