Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Matana and Icecicle have hatched!

@Shabby Chic-Hens

Here is your baby!
View attachment 3710404
View attachment 3710405

Fruitcake is cruising around the incubator like a pro!
View attachment 3710406

And, Icecicle!
View attachment 3710407

All 3 remaining eggs have pipped! It looks like we're hatching 6/6! My friends fiance will be soooooo pleased to hear!
Congrats on this perfect hatch!!! :woot

This second batch were the "traveling eggs?" Obviously there wasn't any trouble!!

So.... none of the traveling eggs made it. This is the second set of the 7 white silkie eggs my friend talked me into adding to the incubator from my coop, more Nu babies!
Ok well that's terrible none of the traveling eggies made it. :( But there's nothing wrong with extra Nu babies! :wee

You survived this, you can survive anything. :D :hugs

You are an old pro at this hatching stuff now! :highfive:
I guess the fastest way to get experience is to just jump right in 🤣

I have Chonkers in with my older layers, they are just starting to lay a little and it seems Chonkers has been getting things done. I'm working really hard to not put the EE eggs in the incubator... I'm not going to, but it does take a decent amount of will power... no more mixes, I'm waiting for some local hatching eggs from a breeder in about 2 more months and I think I'll cross Fizzy with my EE hens to add a few more color shades to my egg basket.

I guess the fastest way to get experience is to just jump right in 🤣

I have Chonkers in with my older layers, they are just starting to lay a little and it seems Chonkers has been getting things done. I'm working really hard to not put the EE eggs in the incubator... I'm not going to, but it does take a decent amount of will power... no more mixes, I'm waiting for some local hatching eggs from a breeder in about 2 more months and I think I'll cross Fizzy with my EE hens to add a few more color shades to my egg basket.
Ooh, I'd love to see Fizzy babies, ❤ he's drop dead gorgeous! Hopefully they don't pick up their daddy's attitude though. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom