Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wait as long as possible.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

The cheek coop

Crowing
Jun 20, 2023
London Ky
So my question is do you decorate for Christmas before or after thanksgiving. We used to decorate the Friday after Thanksgiving but I changed jobs and I now have to work then. So now we try to decorate whenever we get a chance. I am a firm believer in letting thanksgiving have its place lord knows we need to be thankful for what we have.

Dec. 1st! We tried decorating with the first snowfall one year, but decided that we actually enjoy the Christmas season more by waiting until at least after Thanksgiving, since the stores start Christmas early enough!

Hope you and your fam have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dec. 1st! We tried decorating with the first snowfall one year, but decided that we actually enjoy the Christmas season more by waiting until at least after Thanksgiving, since the stores start Christmas early enough!

Hope you and your fam have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and as well.

So my question is do you decorate for Christmas before or after thanksgiving. We used to decorate the Friday after Thanksgiving but I changed jobs and I now have to work then. So now we try to decorate whenever we get a chance. I am a firm believer in letting thanksgiving have its place lord knows we need to be thankful for what we have.
It depends for us. If we're getting a real tree, first week in Dec. Because I live in the desert, they dry out FAST, even with good prep and as much water as they can soak in. So we hold off a little bit if we're getting a live one.

If we're doing artificial, I'll set it up on Thanksgiving and do house decorations over that weekend.

I love the seasons and holidays! I wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start decorating for Christmas, and that usually takes about four days. We put up 6 full size trees and four small ones......

Back
Top Bottom