Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
I actually might make a rogue cat... 🤔
I gave in to temptation... cue the evil bad guy

Name: Cobra
Clan: none
Role: rogue-loner
Appearance: REALLY pretty. medium-length, smooth black fur with a slight beetle-green sheen. Graceful body, long, plumy tail, long, sharp claws. Luminous green eyes.
Personality: totally evil. She is cruel and conniving, and uses her looks to manipulate others (toms XD). She is actually incredibly smart, and an excellent tracker, hunter, and fighter. She is more than willing to kill if necessary, and not even if it's necessary. She is working with Darkstar, and since she is pure evil, she's also plotting to kill him once he's done most of the work. She searches methodically for cats, especially toms, who want more respect or power, and begins corrupting them. She will also sneak into a random Clan's camp and wound a random cat or mess with the workings of the camp, e.g steal prey and herbs, break dens. This is to unnerve the others so that she can more easily manipulate them. She also knows how to use herbs and how to mix 'poisons'.

*Can y'all tell I'm really into this?*

Backstory: TOP SECRET

Edit: CrowDaddy, do you want Wolfheart to be in with her? She can be tricked into it if you like

I gave in to temptation... cue the evil bad guy

Name: Cobra
Role: rogue-loner
Appearance: REALLY pretty. medium-length, smooth black fur with a slight beetle-green sheen. Graceful body, long, plumy tail, long, sharp claws. Luminous green eyes.
Personality: totally evil. She is cruel and conniving, and uses her looks to manipulate others (toms XD). She is actually incredibly smart, and an excellent tracker, hunter, and fighter. She is more than willing to kill if necessary, and not even if it's necessary. She is working with Darkstar, and since she is pure evil, she's also plotting to kill him once he's done most of the work. She searches methodically for cats, especially toms, who want more respect or power, and begins corrupting them. She will also sneak into a random Clan's camp and wound a random cat or mess with the workings of the camp, e.g steal prey and herbs, break dens. This is to unnerve the others so that she can more easily manipulate them. She also knows how to use herbs and how to mix 'poisons'.

*Can y'all tell I'm really into this?*

Backstory: TOP SECRET

Edit: CrowDaddy, do you want Wolfheart to be in with her? She can be tricked into it if you like
Wolfheart herself is pretty conniving, so she'd probably just join of her own accord (she's not tricked by anything though and trying would be difficult seeing as she's also a female and uses the same tactics on toms lol 😆) (Wolfheart also refers to herself as a vixen {bc her fox family} and anything done to her fox family will resort in..as best we can say is..her best attempt at mass genocide..😅)(her family calls her Vix sometimes bc of her self title as vixen and how conniving she is though)

Wolfheart herself is pretty conniving, so she'd probably just join of her own accord (she's not tricked by anything though and trying would be difficult seeing as she's also a female and uses the same tactics on toms lol 😆) (Wolfheart also refers to herself as a vixen {bc her fox family} and anything done to her fox family will resort in..as best we can say is..her best attempt at mass genocide..😅)(her family calls her Vix sometimes bc of her self title as vixen and how conniving she is though)
Actually, I think I'll call her Vix, her official name is Wolfheart, her cat name, what her brother and others from Shadow clan will call her, but she gave herself a new name, a nickname her "family" gave her, and it's what she'll introduce herself to others as (I think I'll make her spicy if anyone tries to call her Wolf or Wolfheart)

Name: Wolfheart
Role: rogue
Appearance: another Norwegian forest cat, but she's all white with one green eye one blue eye. Long flowy white fur tinged red on her underside, somehow in a pretty way
Personality: jealous and salty, quick to anger but sweet and conniving if she wants anything (will absolutely use her looks in her favor)
Backstory: she left shadow clan when she was still an apprentice out of jealousy for her brother with how quickly he outranked her and how quick he took to the clan. Jealous of his powers even. She was taken in by a den of foxes whom she still calls family. She often causes problems for him while he's traveling but will start causing problems for the clan. (The attacking fox was her "mother")
(Calls herself Vix, a self title)
Actually, I think I'll call her Vix, her official name is Wolfheart, her cat name, what her brother and others from Shadow clan will call her, but she gave herself a new name, a nickname her "family" gave her, and it's what she'll introduce herself to others as (I think I'll make her spicy if anyone tries to call her Wolf or Wolfheart)

Back
Top Bottom