Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Ashenwing pricked his ears, he could smell his sister still. Her scent would blend for the other cats, but he would know it anywhere. They grew up together after all, and while she smelled of the wild now, her scent was still hers. And ever since she'd killed his young apprentice her scent was burned into his mind. Along with her lilting accent she had now. Hatred wanted to invade his mind, but he wouldn't let it. Not now, he couldn't focus on her right now. He was unsure why she was here though, it was a lot of cats for her to be comfortable enough to stalk him around. He tucked the thought into the back of his mind for later reflection.

Vix swished her tail angrily, Best warrior? Ha! I would've been better had I stayed! she exclaimed to herself zealously. Oh they would pay, they all would. They would pay for making her an outcast. They would pay for hurting Mother!

(Yes she technically made herself an outcast but she's too filled with rage and jealousy to understand that)
Everheart sat in the crowd of cats from each clan, watching the leaders discuss the problem about the fox. Suddenly, she caught a faint scent, similar to that of a fox, but mainly a cat. She was surprised she even scented it, because of how subtle it was. But it was there. Fear and curiosity pulsed through her mind. "This scent is very odd... I may tell Fleetstar later when we get back to the Thunderclan camp." Everheart thought. As she tried to push the scent and her feelings away for now, she couldn't help feeling that whatever it was could cause some problems for the clans.

Yes let's go ahead and do that! Sorry, where did we leave off?
We left off with Shiningstar question the leaders what they thought about her idea for going to find the fox's den. I was asking if the other leaders, one of them being yours, could respond with their ideas and thoughts about it?

(Ah yes, future and present, to be played out at once!)

"Just don't let her catch you alone, she'll probably leave the rest of you alone," Ashenwing said, flicking his tail. "She's only officially killed once..." he added a bit sadly.
"Ohhh..." Rushwind sighed. "That's... nice, I suppose."
She didn't know quite what to say about that, although it was rather hardcore. She scraped the dirt with claws unsheathed. "I hear you loud and clear, then."

*At the gathering*

Birchpool sighed, licking marigold off her claws. (I'm currently just basically starting a RP, any of the medcats can join in. I just didn't like how little attention the medcats are getting)

Everheart sat in the crowd of cats from each clan, watching the leaders discuss the problem about the fox. Suddenly, she caught a faint scent, similar to that of a fox, but mainly a cat. She was surprised she even scented it, because of how subtle it was. But it was there. Fear and curiosity pulsed through her mind. "This scent is very odd... I may tell Fleetstar later when we get back to the Thunderclan camp." Everheart thought. As she tried to push the scent and her feelings away for now, she couldn't help feeling that whatever it was could cause some problems for the clans.
Ashenwing pinned his ears softly but otherwise remained stoic. Wolfheart had left but he could still smell her.

Back
Top Bottom