Coccidiosis Treatment Question... Pics Included

Keeperoflock

Songster
Mar 10, 2018
Central Indiana
My chickens are three months and two weeks as of today. Today we are on day four of treatment for coccidiosis. I am using 2 teaspoons of corridor per gallon of water every day and mixing up a mash of their feed with the cord water. Nobody
DFFB03AB-BF4D-484A-B1AB-0A462BA7E574.jpeg
E3589F9E-F254-45D6-9590-8C6F7EF3A074.jpeg
E3589F9E-F254-45D6-9590-8C6F7EF3A074.jpeg
A29AC491-1F71-4040-9FEE-FB3FC6207821.jpeg
has ever acted sick or listless or anything. I happen to find it when I bought a light for the coop and when I turned it onThat’s when I noticed the red poops. My question is if you look at the pictures of today’s poops I’m still seeing some Small amounts of bright red poops. But it is getting less and less. My question is should I treat for seven days instead of five. None of them have ever even acted sick. They eat well they drink fine they all run around and be Crazy chickens.Poops
DFFB03AB-BF4D-484A-B1AB-0A462BA7E574.jpeg

Oh people, please forgive me for the quality of the pictures and how they were put in. I did it on my phone and for some reason it put them hap hazardly. I'll learn eventually. Please be patient with me.....:barnie

Last edited:
I do have another question.... Is it ok to give treats while treating for coccidiosis? It's about to get HOT HOT HOT here and I want to give them their frozen watermelon and yogurt. They also love the grass I cut for them every evening. I haven't given them anything in the way of treats since I started treating for the coccidiosis.

I do have another question.... Is it ok to give treats while treating for coccidiosis? It's about to get HOT HOT HOT here and I want to give them their frozen watermelon and yogurt. They also love the grass I cut for them every evening. I haven't given them anything in the way of treats since I started treating for the coccidiosis.
Yeah, they can have treats, though I don't normally give mine yogurt.

Back
Top Bottom