Cochin Thread!!!

Quote: it was great meeting all of you too... and yes, dinner was great. the leftovers made dinner last night even easier. LOL

LOL I was telling hubby about Gail feeding him the bacon bits... I think that had something to do with his fondness. but he is a love, so he'll mooch all the attention he can get even if food isn't offered.
Sorry I'm late responding - I rarely get email notifications from BYC anymore. Knoxville was fantastic - so great to finally meet Nancy, Mandy, Karen, Annamay, and so many others!! And let's set the record straight - Sunny and I were already best buds before he got the bacon bits!!! LOL I think Tucker and Chloe could still smell him when I got home - they thought I'd been stepping out on them! I had a lot of explaining to do!

i also really enjoyed Knoxville...I truly had a nice time and met so many great people and learnt loads from the little time i spent with people....interesting about the comment made about the mottleds having too much white on the tips...probably BUT i really love the crazy mottled birds...they are the ones that really catch my eye even though they may not be to the standard...here are some pics of some of those birds....

Quote: it was great meeting all of you too... and yes, dinner was great. the leftovers made dinner last night even easier. LOL

LOL I was telling hubby about Gail feeding him the bacon bits... I think that had something to do with his fondness. but he is a love, so he'll mooch all the attention he can get even if food isn't offered.
Sorry I'm late responding - I rarely get email notifications from BYC anymore. Knoxville was fantastic - so great to finally meet Nancy, Mandy, Karen, Annamay, and so many others!! And let's set the record straight - Sunny and I were already best buds before he got the bacon bits!!! LOL I think Tucker and Chloe could still smell him when I got home - they thought I'd been stepping out on them! I had a lot of explaining to do!
ROFL it doesn't take much for him to make friends, but I think the bacon bits didn't hurt...

Here are my cochins! The buffs are 13 weeks.

Not sure what color this is considered, but he is 22 weeks.

I looked through all the pictures and I am so jealous of some of the beautiful colors that many of you have! I love my cochins!

I'm just starting out in Columbians (and Buff Columbians). Once I get a decent Columbian cockerel or cock, I may make some progress in pattern.
what a cutie
smile.png

i also really enjoyed Knoxville...I truly had a nice time and met so many great people and learnt loads from the little time i spent with people....interesting about the comment made about the mottleds having too much white on the tips...probably BUT i really love the crazy mottled birds...they are the ones that really catch my eye even though they may not be to the standard...here are some pics of some of those birds....

I LOVE your blue mottled so pretty
smile.png
I love that color wish I could get a LF one

Back
Top Bottom