Cochin Thread!!!

I'm finally a Cochin owner again, yay! I received a hatchery order this morning, and the LF Cochins are definitely my favorites. I got blue, splash and barred. Here's an adorable picture I snapped after getting them all settled in. Looks like they needed a little comfort after their long trip.

Love that fluffy butt pic :) they are very pretty even at this tender age.

They are cuties but even more the first thing to come to mind is how did you get them lined up and staying like that. The next thing is it looks like a police line up lol.

I just told them to stand there and smile. Lol. So...which cochin is the culprit. Lol

I received my first Cochin, along with being a first time Chicken Mama last week. We decided on a Giant Black, and are very excited to see how she turns out. I will say she is the sassiest chick in the bunch. Betty sure will live up to being our interesting chicken out of the Buff Orp and the Gold Laced Wyn.

Ok thanks can't wait til Monday gets here!

hello bit o poultry 19. Just a friendly reminder I am going to need you to pay the money request before I can ship the eggs.
And I am going to need your name and address lol and if you want your phone number I can have the post office call you on arrival so you can pick them up. Thanks again.

I just told them to stand there and smile. Lol. So...which cochin is the culprit. Lol
Yeah yeah I don't buy that, I had 3 children and I know it's virtually impossible to get everyone to stand still at the same time lol. The white one on the left looks like it's trying to blend in to the wall so I'll go with that one.

It's kind of hard to see on my dark shelled eggs, but you have to have a trained eye. I can see the veins but I can't really see the embryo move

Thank you, I will try again. Spotted shells on a few, must be higher calcium in the shell. I was getting cross eyed looking so hard. Should start ti hatch next week so maybe I will let them be and just see how it goes.

Hey! New here, i am getting bantam blue cochins in about a week and am wonderng what people thin about them for showing or in general!? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom