Colorado

When it brings up the map. Click edit. Then on the map in the top left corner is a hand, a marker (upside down teardrop). Click the teardrop then click your location. Then click save/done (in the same spot as edit) Hope that helps!
Done! Thanks for the help.
wee.gif

I have 2 or maybe 3 bantam Easter Egger cockerels (sold at Murdoch's as auracanas). And of course, the one I think is prettiest is looking like a boy. Anyone interested?

I'll probably hang on to them for another week or two, but if anyone is interested I can put one aside for you. I can get you a better photo of the suspected roosters if you are interested.

I'm in Denver.

Last edited:
When it brings up the map. Click edit. Then on the map in the top left corner is a hand, a marker (upside down teardrop). Click the teardrop then click your location. Then click save/done (in the same spot as edit) Hope that helps!
I don't have an edit option when I open the map. Do I need a Google account to edit?

I don't have an edit option when I open the map. Do I need a Google account to edit?

yup, I cant find and edit option either. Now I really feel inadiquit. Somone here will help us along I and sure.

I don;t see an edit option either, is there another way to open it??????

Okay you all, See that sign in button on the top right? You have to sign in to your google account or get one(pretty easy) and then once you are signed in, the map will reload and the edit button will be a red button on the left of the map. Toodles!

Back
Top Bottom