Coloured egg May hatch-a-long

Pics
I set eggs from my neighbour's EE's and a few of my blue ones, so I have some coloured eggs.
I was planning to have a coloured egg hatchalong :)
What a great idea! I don't have any colored-egg breeds, and am done hatching anything for the season - but I'll follow along. I just love watching the magic!

What a great idea! I don't have any colored-egg breeds, and am done hatching anything for the season - but I'll follow along. I just love watching the magic!
I also love waking up to an incubator full of staggering peepers! And the oldest ones in the bunch like to say, "I'm so experienced, watch me!" just like a small child 🤣

I have 14 blue eggs under a broody right now. they are CCL and then Isbar/CCL mix. But my broody has been a bit stupid lately so debating on what to do.

Next week I am getting some BBS Ameraucana and some F1 OE eggs as well.

So HOPEFULLY I will finally get some colored egg layers. :)
What day are your eggs on? Mine are about day 5.

I am down to 12 eggs and some of those are questionable. I took 8 that I am pretty sure are good and put them in my incubator. I left my broody with 4. Not sure what I will do since I should be getting eggs this week and my incubator will be full with what I am getting and the ones I need to hatch for someone else..... But not sure I want to give these ones to my broody before lockdown... Hoping some make it

Back
Top Bottom