Announcement Coming Soon: BYC Extreme Coop Makeover YouTube Series! - April fool's 2024

I was kind of hoping it would be like @TudyBOT was.
Not this deal but there actually is/was a BYC YouTube channel.
It was started several years ago but I don't think it took off like they hoped. Haven't heard anything about it in the last couple years.

Not this deal but there actually is/was a BYC YouTube channel.
It was started several years ago but I don't think it took off like they hoped. Haven't heard anything about it in the last couple years.
It's better if BYC users have channels instead. Having a forum have a youtube thing is a little weird in my opinion. I usually avoid youtube channels for businesses as well (and BYC is actually a business.)

Happy April Fool's day everyone! :)

Here are some of our past years' April Fool's threads:

Get ready to witness coop transformations like you've never seen before!

View attachment 3788092

We're thrilled to unveil the upcoming BYC Extreme Coop Makeover YouTube series! 🛠️✨

We've been working closely with one of our favorite BYC Sponsors to create a new YouTube series where a few members of the BYC community will participate in having their coops transformed from drab to fab!

We'll be sharing more details soon, specifically how to submit your coop for an extreme makeover. We'll also provide a schedule of when we'll be releasing the entertaining and educational videos showing the fun makeover journeys!

In the meantime, we want to hear your thoughts and feedback on this exciting new project! Let us know what you think about the Extreme Coop Makeover series, and get ready to be inspired by the coop creativity that's coming soon! 🐓🏡
So you mean my coop won't get a makeover?

Back
Top Bottom