Sponsored Post Congratulations MamaNini! You won a beautiful coop from Handcrafted Coops!

Welcome to BYC & Congratulations MamaNini. Your first and only post - How luck is that? I hope you enjoy your new coop.

Will she ever come back to see that she won and claim her prize? :idunno Last post was 2 weeks and 1 day ago. Come on back and join us MamaNini. :frow

:welcome

I was surprised that the winner only had one post too, but to be fair we had to accept all submissions that met our requirements, and post count wasn't one of them.

Please keep in mind that we have had TONS of contests over the years and tons of different winners of different post counts.

A super congrats to MamaNini, we hope you stop by to participate in the forum and say hello. Also, pics of your coop when it arrives would be fantastic!

Does she have an email address that y'all could contact when she signed up?

I was surprised that the winner only had one post too, but to be fair we had to accept all submissions that met our requirements, and post count wasn't one of them.

Please keep in mind that we have had TONS of contests over the years and tons of different winners of different post counts.

A super congrats to MamaNini, we hope you stop by to participate in the forum and say hello. Also, pics of your coop when it arrives would be fantastic!

Does she have an email address that y'all could contact when she signed up?

A super congrats to MamaNini, we hope you stop by to participate in the forum and say hello.   Also, pics of your coop when it arrives would be fantastic!

Looks like she signed in about 40 minutes after the announcement was made on the thread, so there is a strong possibility that she saw the post.

I can't wait to see pics of the coop. :weee

I saw that ... last time she was online was 2 hours and 21 minutes ago....

Looks like she signed in about 40 minutes after the announcement was made on the thread, so there is a strong possibility that she saw the post.
I can't wait to see pics of the coop.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom