Conroe Texas Buddies?

Wow, it's been a month since I've been on here. Getting to be that time of year again ..... Show us what's new with your flock. I would start but my phone wont load pics any more for some reason. Had a friend hatch 15 eggs and the chicks are way too cute.

Hi, how are you doing? I'm still drowning in chickens, eggs, chicks, hatching eggs, dogs/puppies & animals in general! Wouldn't really want it any other way, tho. :)

I just went into lockdown on my incubator--got 36 out of 42 left in there to hatch. 4 were infertile (clear as can be) & 2 of my Cream Legbars weren't good. Not sure all 36 will hatch but saw enough in the questionable ones to leave them be (still novice at candling but learning).

Some of the BF's games are hatching but some hens have quite a clutch of eggs & need to start setting. Things just seem different this year. He had to string lights this year to boost laying. This batch in the bator is 2/3 his eggs. I guess if hens don't go to setting the incubator may stay busy. He's disgusted with things because he can't be here to do this & talking about cutting way back, but he's said that before.

Stay warm!

Wow, it's been a month since I've been on here. Getting to be that time of year again ..... Show us what's new with your flock. I would start but my phone wont load pics any more for some reason. Had a friend hatch 15 eggs and the chicks are way too cute.

I sometimes have trouble loading from my phone too. I don't know if it's BYC issues or the size/resolution of the pics. I don't make any changes on my phone camera, but I think it automatically changes depending on circumstances. I guess some pics just need to be put on PC to be put on here. Maybe someone out there has some insight on this?

I sometimes have trouble loading from my phone too. I don't know if it's BYC issues or the size/resolution of the pics. I don't make any changes on my phone camera, but I think it automatically changes depending on circumstances. I guess some pics just need to be put on PC to be put on here. Maybe someone out there has some insight on this?

That would be very helpful. I don't have a pc just my phone and sometimes that really sucks....lol

That would be very helpful. I don't have a pc just my phone and sometimes that really sucks....lol

Oh forgot to add another way is to take pic at time of post. If you remember the option is there to choose from documents or camera--choose camera, take pic & submit. I know that's not always convenient, but an option.

Back
Top Bottom