Consolidated Kansas

Quote:
if ya jinx it, i'll praise the snow and that should give us a double jinx resulting in more sun
big_smile.png

Argh! we're having a touch of sun, then clouds...then a touch of sun....

Can we just have nice weather for like a week so I can get some stuff done???!!

I don't want cold yet...

Count another from Kansas Salina here anyone near me?
celebrate.gif
I am new to chickens so I am learning a lot and having a great time since we are getting eggs now my family won't let me buy store eggs anymore they would rather wait for out chickens to lay:cd

Good morning Kansas! It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood, how about yours? We're hoping for a nice week here as it is once again time for Neewollah! Never heard of it? Come on down to Independence this week for a great time - street carnival and outdoor music acts, food vendors, crafters alley and a GRAND parade on Saturday.

Course I'm bummed because the boss decided he was going to take the weekend off. And he's not even a local ... not like he's into this whole Neewollah thing. Oh well - welcome to management . Hoping I can sneak out for the parade, at least.

ChooksChick, how is Georgie doing? I hadn't seen an update for a couple days, just thought we'd bring her over her and keep an eye on her. There aren't very many of us yet, and a lot of us are still learning, but by-golly Kansas cares!
smile.png

Have a great day, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom