Consolidated Kansas

Hello, everyone! Long time, no see!

I'm popping in to see if anyone would be interested in buying a homemade cabinet incubator my husband and I made years ago. I called it the NQB8R model and used it for a few years. There are lots of old posts with pics in hatchalongs and whatnot.

I haven't been active since about 2016 because he got sick; I sold everyone off and focused on getting my fella well. I'm delighted to say he is fine now, but I won't be going back to breeding for a long while as I've also had to switch careers (to stop traveling) and now my time isn't as flexible as it once was.

Anyway, if there's interest, I will post pics and details &sell it, and possibly my antique sportsman, etc.

I'm in Lawrence, KS.

Last edited:
A113D33F-5647-48F0-9587-E17D1368E059.jpeg

It may not quite look or feel like it, but spring is in the air here in southeast Kansas! I’m currently gathering a clutch of eggs from my Domininiques to do some hatching!

Hello, everyone! Long time, no see!

I'm popping in to see if anyone would be interested in buying a homemade cabinet incubator my husband and I made years ago. I called it the NQB8R model and used it for a few years. There are lots of old posts with pics in hatchalongs and whatnot.

I haven't been active since about 2016 because he got sick; I sold everyone off and focused on getting my fella well. I'm delighted to say he is fine now, but I won't be going back to breeding for a long while as I've also had to switch careers (to stop traveling) and now my time isn't as flexible as it once was.

Anyway, if there's interest, I will post pics and details &sell it, and possibly my antique sportsman, etc.

I'm in Lawrence, KS.
How much are you wanting for it?

Hi, after 2 years chicken-less after a housefire and emergency rehoming, we are finally ready to get some new hens. We are looking to get hens/pullets anywhere up to 1.5 yrs, but right now if I do chick's needing brooding I want to get breeds we really want, ya know?

I'm in Osage City ks, between topeka and emporia

Back
Top Bottom