Coolest Mixed Breed contest

This first picture has my lovely Esther who is an OE who is a maran/Ameraucana cross. In the second picture two of them are mixes. Estelle is the gray/lavender one. She is a lavender orpington maran cross. Mrs. Klaus is the one checking out the eggs in the grass. She is an EE. In the second picture you can see part of Frances Lee who is an EE with a crooked tail. She was born with it and never grew out of it but has always been one of my best layers.

Heres mine her daddy was a glw her mom a sex link. Shes about 8 months old

A whole family. The red rooster is the father hawkeye, he is a bantam silkcana. The platinum hen in the back is the mom, she is a landrace mix, Easter egger. The 2 in front are their son and daughter. Red eagle is the son, and his sister is tundra.

Waylon the rooster, hatched feb 17, 2015. His mother was a pure bred blue isbar and his father was a bantam red silkcana. Pic of both parents are also attached, as well as Waylon's full sister, loona the black hen, and her mom a purebred black isbar.
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Deirdre, born early this spring, her mom is in background, she is a purebred brabanter. Her father was a silkrace.

Another family. The red hen, ruby is a silkcana, White rooster is bullet, he's a silkrace, the white pullets are are their 2 daughters.

Back
Top Bottom