coop plans?

amandatanzey

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 23, 2014
West virginia
I just bought a huge piece of land and intend to build a nice coop in a couple months/ but cannot find plans or a kit that suits me. Lol. I want space for 20 with a run. Where do you all find yoirs? I really don't want to spend 5000 for a coop right off the bat. :)

Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
I got most of my coop ideas from the Coops tab at the top of the page (brown tabs across the top next to the BYC logo). There are so many options and you just have to look and find a style that appeals to you. Sometimes, there are even threads on certain coop styles (like hoop coops or pallet coops, etc.) so you might search for those. If you find one in particular that you like, but you need more details, you can always contact the person who posted the pictures to get more info.

Good luck with your coop design and building and be sure to take pics alone the way to share on BYC!

Thank you
smile.png
I keep finding ones that I like but without specific plans, I'm out of luck.
If you're having problems with the plans, you could just search for plans for a shed, the framing will be pretty much the same regardless of what the building is used for. Then you can just boil up a huge pot of coffee and spend an afternoon in the coops section looking for inspiration, and model after something when paneling the coop.

Back
Top Bottom