Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

No place in the US has peaked yet.
In a hopeful note, Mr. Cuomo said that while the number of hospitalizations continues to grow, the rate which it is growing was tapering off. “We had a doubling of cases every two days, then a doubling every three days and a doubling every four days, then every five,” Mr. Cuomo said. “We now have a doubling of cases every six days. So while the overall number is going up, the rate of doubling is actually down.”

He’s keeping my purebred from fathering pure breeds. I need Meat Loaf to know he’s the man! I want all Silver Pencil Rocks. Unless I make a mutt pen, Steven Tyler and his two sons need to die!
Ohhh okay that makes sense then!! I have a bunch of different breeds haha but I can see if you were trying to make purebreds how it might be a problem. I say if you like him a lot, make a mutt pen for him and off his sons? :D

Ohhh okay that makes sense then!! I have a bunch of different breeds haha but I can see if you were trying to make purebreds how it might be a problem. I say if you like him a lot, make a mutt pen for him and off his sons? :D
At five, he’s not able to perform like before. He’s useless as a father, and who needs a husband?

At five, he’s not able to perform like before. He’s useless as a father, and who needs a husband?

Ah okay that makes sense. Does their fertility rate drop a ton when they get older? This is why I couldn’t have a farm or breed seriously or whatever. I’d get too attached to all of them lol

That makes sense! Some of mine don’t lay a ton but they’re pets and still make good compost by stirring it up and their poop etc. but I can see how if you were trying to make purebreds or could only have so many or whatever how you’d have to decide and make hard decisions etc. but I don’t think I could ever do it to mine :oops:

Don’t they get really tough as they age too?

Back
Top Bottom