Could someone please tell me what breed is this???

I'm still trying to figure it out. I got this chick from Mcmurray hatchery as a rare all I know is that it is a bantam and looks like a pullet she's 2 months old.

My guess would be an Easter Egger. This photo is of one of my Easter Egger bantams with a silver duckwing pattern - she doesn't have a beard, but does lay blue eggs.

105weeks001.jpg

This pullet has green legs, but many of my Easter Eggers have dark legs like your chick.

Last edited:
By the looks I think that it may be a easter egger like you said. But mine is starting to show some red on the feathers might be because is from a hatchery and they don't carry show quality maybe in some of the breeds but not in all of them. Thanks everyone for the help.

By the looks I think that it may be a easter egger like you said. But mine is starting to show some red on the feathers might be because is from a hatchery and they don't carry show quality maybe in some of the breeds but not in all of them. Thanks everyone for the help.
an ee is a mix breed there is no standard for them and they can look like anything and they can't be shown. it's probably a cockerel as well as most of the time with that red coming in it means its a cockerel

Back
Top Bottom