Crafters- What are you making???

Looking good so far Chevy
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying it!

I was frustrated last night because I miscalculated when I bought the fabric for the spare room curtains, so I don't quite have enough. Grrr. Fortunately, I had some other fabric that I think I can use in there.
smile.png
I spent most of my night playing on graph paper trying to decide how to cut the fabric to get all that I need out of it!

I'm with Scrambled - 1SpeckledHen, you need to share your pins with us!
smile.png

thumbsup.gif
on the curtains Chevy!!! A++++++++++++++

Ok..Hopefully this will show you an example of my pins...
Tell me what you think!

Speckled....those pins are terrific!!!! You could sell them like crazy at a craft show..probably sell plenty on here if you put something in your signature line about them..very nice!! Are they polymer clay?​

Thank you--
Yes-most clay...Hand-sculpted (no molds) and painted...however the China pins are not obviously..they are wrapped with copper...My Husband is a Copper Smith, and I sell those at his shows...

Last edited:
They are beautiful, you should have no trouble selling them at all. If you crochet or have ever thought about it at all, you can make alot of crazy fun friends in the crochet chat thread..drop in and "chat" a bit..will help you integrate into the forum more, 25000 people can seem a bit daunting but we really have a small town feel underneath that big number! Darlene

Back
Top Bottom