Crazy's and Rooster's first annual Digi-tober! (Posting thread)

Pics

CrazyCochin

~Crazy~
5 Years
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
Hello there everyone, Rooster (my twin sister), and I have decided to create a first annual Digi-tober! Like Inktober, an artist challenge where the artist has to complete an art piece each day in October (art created with ink), Digi-tober is the opposite. Digit-tober participants will be able to create an art piece (digital) each, or every other day, through the month of October.
(Our rules include)

#1: Always have fun! And no skill level is required.

#2: Your art piece may be sketched out, then digitally colored if you are not familiar or do not have the proper tools for fully digital.

#3: Participants may do a simple doodle, or a full sketch, depending on what your day/schedule is like. (Whatever it is must be digitally colored)

#4: Participants are not required to create a piece every single day, you can do it every other day if you want or need to.

#5: Any art the participant's post must be appropriate for all ages.

(Make sure to date your work!)
I will post my first submission later today, as I have am rather busy today and have things on my agenda.

Hello there everyone, Rooster (my twin sister), and I have decided to create a first annual Digi-tober! Like Inktober, an artist challenge where the artist has to complete an art piece each day in October (art created with ink), Digi-tober is the opposite. Digit-tober participants will be able to create an art piece (digital) each, or every other day, through the month of October.
(Our rules include)

#1: Always have fun! And no skill level is required.

#2: Your art piece may be sketched out, then digitally colored if you are not familiar or do not have the proper tools for fully digital.

#3: Participants may do a simple doodle, or a full sketch, depending on what your day/schedule is like. (Whatever it is must be digitally colored)

#4: Participants are not required to create a piece every single day, you can do it every other day if you want or need to.

#5: Any art the participant's post must be appropriate for all ages.

(Make sure to date your work!)
I will post my first submission later today, as I have am rather busy today and have things on my agenda.
I so wish I could participate! But I can’t do it digitally.:barnie

Back
Top Bottom